Yellow Buses Network Relaunch
Yellow Buses will be relaunching their network on 8 April 2018. Keeping the new route colours but reverting back to the more simple route numbers, following extensive consultation with their customers.
A number of other network changes are also being made, including:
- The return of a direct bus from Christchurch to Poole
- People travelling from Christchurch to Royal Bournemouth Hospital will have to change at Iford or take a Morebus.
- Kinson, East Howe and West Howe will lose their direct service to Castlepoint and Royal Bournemouth Hospital, except for an early morning bus aimed at staff who start work at the hospital at 7am.
- There will be no service to West Moors and Ferndown, although Morebus covers those areas.
- Bus services between bournemouth and the Airport are currently being renegotiated between Yellow Buses and the new owners of the airport.
For more information about the new network you can view the leaflet or visit the Yellow Buses website.
Posted on 12/02/2018